Cirrus pilot stall spin-Here is what went wrong.
1. She did not follow the Landing Doctor rule for climb:
"You must see over the nose... not enough airspeed in the climb
2. Removed flaps before obtaining a safe climb speed and removed flaps in
a turn. Never turn before flaps are retracted!!!
3. She did not have a PLC-She should not have attempted to land with a 16
knot crosswind/tail wind (Reason for so many go-arounss)
4. She violated the Landing Doctor Code and used more then a 15 degree bank
turn in the traffic pattern.
5. she violated the mantra "Fly the Plane" "Fly the Plane " "Fly the Plane"
She was not Master and Commander of her ship!
Learn how to fly in 2 weeks for $10,000.
E-mail Lou at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our accelerated learn to fly program.
Lou Mancuso 516-658-1847
FLY THE PLANE
How to Grease you landing